I can’t login. What do I do?
Instructions below are for current students trying to access online library resources*.
- Be sure that you are attempting to log into the library login page, and not the vendor login page. You should see a yellow bar at the top of your screen to log in.
- You will then be prompted to login using the same credentials you use to login into Moodle.
- Still not working? Try a different browser, or try clearing your cache
Try a different browser.
If you are using Internet Explorer, try using Chrome or Firefox. The settings in one browser might prevent resources from displaying while another browser works just fine.
If that does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
- For help with Solaro, see this FAQ
- For help with Hoopla, see this FAQ
- For help with your library account, please email email@example.com
* You have access to resources for 30 days before and after classes. Please plan accordingly.