Skip to main content

Search for your question:

What do I do if I owe late fees to other NEOS Libraries?

878 views   |   Last updated on Sep 13, 2022    Books Fines or Late Fees


Late fees on any item can be paid by e-Transfer to NorQuest College. Please contact NorQuest College Library at for more information. 


Fees for lost or damaged items must be paid to the owning library. If you need to pay for a lost or damaged item, please contact the owning NEOS library for payment options. 


If you have questions about the fines on your account, please get in touch with NorQuest College Library at from your NorQuest e-mail. We understand that there are many reasons you may not be able to pay fines (childcare, illness, self-quarantines, etc.).