How do I login into my NEOS account?
- Select the red Borrow tab at the top of the library website.
- Then enter your NEOS Barcode & PIN to login.
Your NEOS Barcode is on the bottom of your student ID card:
Your PIN was sent to your NorQuest email at the beginning of your first term.
If you can't find it or would like to reset it to something easy to remember, select the button that says
'Get My PIN' to create a new PIN for your account.
Once you are logged into your NEOS account, you will be able to see what is Checked Out, the status of Holds you may have placed, and if you have any Fines on your account.
- On the Checkouts tab, you can see the date items are due and renew items:
- The Holds tab shows if your requested book is ready for pick up. If it says Yes, note that date that you must pick it up by. After that date, the book will be sent back.
- The Fines tab shows any accrued fines:
Please contact the library if you have any questions about fines on your account and to learn about fine payment options.